Public Relations (PR) is a great publicity tool for your company to reach out to many people through the media (print, TV, radio, and online), and to build and defend your reputation. Through building mindshare, your products and services gain trust, and you gain momentum for sales and profits.
What we do
- Writing (news release, editorial, advertising, online, social, business plans)
- News distribution (newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, online)
- Media and brand monitoring (digital)
- Media training (CEOs and senior executives)
- Crisis communication (based on the mission-critical aviation best practices of crew resource management or CRM)
- Events (media conference, launches, seminars, thematic, lifestyle, tech)
- Research (competitive analysis, market research)
- Independent journalism (executive/personality interviews)
- Photography & Video (video news release or VNR, livestreaming, video hosting)
- Reverse press tours (bringing US & Europe journalists here)
- Online newsroom (we develop a microsite or full-fledged website for you)
- Emcee/speaker (on behalf of clients)
- Translation (Chinese-to-English, English-to-Chinese editorials)
- Brand and Product Evangelism
What makes us special
We are a full-service agency, integrating public relations (PR), digital marketing, and training. We are multi-lingual, and have an established network of agency partners in the Asia Pacific. As an Internet pioneer since the 1990s, we bring value-added digital services to your publicity.
PR has progressed from the antiquated and disputed AVE (advertising value equivalence) to new measurement tools, and we have kept abreast of how PR successes are measured. Our coverage reports can provide the following (and if you still need AVE, we can provide conservative AVE separately as an FYI).
Sample coverage report values
6,310,000 Viewership (TV)
804,000 Listenership (Radio)
1,440,000 Circulation (Print)
511,000 Est. Coverage Views
120,000,000 Online Readership
7,880 YouTube Views
5,440 Social Shares
51 Avg. Domain Authority
Today, clients and practitioners are looking for brand voice, reputation management, crisis communication, social listening and engagement. This is where we can help and much more.
We provide a value-added news release and social media ready online newsroom for retained clients at MicroWire.info. On this newsroom, your news releases can host text, audio, photograph galleries, and video, providing increased reach and mindshare for journalists, influencers and other stakeholders. And if you need a custom microsite or a full-fledged newsroom website, we can help.
Our digital expertise is recognized by the industry, having been an Intelligent20 Finalist, and recently, an Honorable Mention for Digital PR Agency of the Year (Digital PR Awards), a Silver winner in the Asia Pacific Stevie® 2016 (Most Innovative PR Agency of the Year), a Bronze winner in the Asia Pacific Stevie® 2015, and a Finalist for our newroom in the prestigious PR Daily Awards 2015.
Public relations is a long-established field, and our role as your publicists, is to be your steward for your reputation. PR is a long-term, strategic field. While we can do simple media relations (e.g. getting media coverage, compiling media coverage reports, etc), you will get the greatest mileage by tapping on our more than 50 years of collective expertise for your branding, holistic marketing, internal (employee) communication and training.
Even if you are developing Owned Media and expanding your Paid Media, it is still essential to keep a retained PR agency – as a trusted partner to help you in a media or other crisis, where crisis communication and preparedness can be critical, and to lend an objective voice untainted by the internal “echo chamber” effect.
For many of our clients, we also act as their regional “master agency“, managing the communication and information flow with other agency partners in the Asia Pacific region, saving our clients the hassle of extra work, and freeing them to focus on the most important thing – growing and staying profitable.