Strategists and Red Team for your business
We have been in the business and strategy consulting arena since we started in 1990s, being first in the total quality management (TQM), customer service, service quality, and ISO (9000/14000) training. Our clients were from aviation, manufacturing, services, retail and distribution, medical, pharmaceutical, technology, cybersecurity, and more.
We are well-read in global affairs, diplomacy, politics, sciences, technologies, methodologies, leadership principles, marketing and branding, and have braved all the major storms for the past decades, and helped many clients managed communication through all these:
- 1997, Asian Financial Crisis
- 2000, Dotcom Bubble (Dotcom Crash)
- 2003, SARS (Severe acute respiratory syndrome)
- 2004, H5N1 aka “bird flu”
- 2008, Global Financial Crisis & Global Recession
- 2009, H1N1 flu pandemic
- 2019, SARS-CoV-2 pandemic (COVID-19)
- 2020, Stock Market Crash (COVID-19)
These days, clients large and small talk to us MORE for our business expertise, strategies, ideas, and innovative approaches to market entry, brainstorming, red teaming, product formulation, marketing, branding, and leadership development. Customers trust us with our principals having more than 60 years of hands-on, field-proven, contextual industry and consulting experience.
We now consult for the C-suite in:
- business strategy
- market entry consulting
- retail & distribution
- branding (including naming)
- employer branding
Market Entry Consulting
Do your work with your whole heart, and you will succeed – there’s so little competition.
Elbert Hubbard, Philosopher
If you are a startup with a great product, or if you are a sizable multinational corporation elsewhere and want to expand exponentially in the Asia Pacific (or even Europe and Americas), we can help you with:
- Suitability consulting and study
- Market demand research and consulting
- Growth potential, competition, and analyses (including “pulse reports”)
- Refinement/preparation of strategy, plan and campaigns
- Incorporation and business processes (with third-party firms)
- Full-spectrum marketing and PR
- Product evangelism
- Branding (including naming and visual identity)
- Strategies and connectivity through sales outsourcing (resellers/distributors), joint ventures and alliances, or perhaps greenfield and turnkey projects through tenders and pitches.
Red Teaming (or “being the Devil’s Advocate”)
Once we know our weaknesses they cease to do us any harm.
Georg Christoph Lichtenberg, physicist
We have been helping our clients with RED TEAMING for decades. You get real, proven, tested experience and expertise. In today’s turbulent world where crises abound (trade wars, pandemics, conflicts, hyper-competition, etc), you need C2C©, the approach of “Crisis To Change”. Talk to us to help streamline, tweak, transform, your leadership and communication approaches to be better prepared for the new century, and not rely on the “echo chamber” within your own circles.
RED TEAMING – an approach for any business strategy and implementation to keep your business alert, agile, and real. Red teaming started in the military and aviation, where the red team will find weaknesses and vulnerabilities in the main team (also known as “opposing force” in military and war games, or “red cell”). Some internal managers may only look inwards, and overlook possible flaws in their approaches, even though they may adopt the “BLUE TEAM” approach (an internal team to identify flaws and vulnerabilities). This is where we, the RED TEAM, comes in. After working with you, you will have addressed as many possible vulnerabilities and weaknesses in your strategies as we can, so your success rates will be much higher. RED+BLUE makes a perfect team!
As your Red Team, we can help you with:
- Strategy dissection, diagnostics, and analyses
- Devil’s advocate for your claims, assumptions, positioning, etc
- Competition analyses
- “If, Then, Else” analyses
- Digitalization (strategy, website, SEO, cybersecurity, e-commerce)
Our Red Team complements your Blue Team (internal auditors) to ensure we converge to find solutions for your problems. We will be brutally honest and incisively analytical, and we will work with you to find positive outcomes.
Some may imagine “branding” to be just about creating a “pretty” logo or simply coming up with a thick manual of “corporate identity”. No!
Branding is about building a sustainable company and entrenching its products and services into the minds and hearts of people.
A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
Jeff Bezos, Amazon
We can help you build sustainable branding through:
- Data collation
- Market research (target markets, consumer perceptions, competition, business trends, product value)
- Internal audits of departments to see if aligned with the brand
- Brand strategy (visual, content, pricing, advertising campaigns, customer messaging, placement and channels
- Define metrics for brand measurement (before and after, and can be implemented by client)
- Develop/refine naming conventions for your brands, products and services
- Develop/refine visual identity programs (yes, that include the logo)
- Collaborate with IP legal teams to ensure your branding is proprietary, original and enforceable
- Employer branding, with media relations, sponsored content, social media (LinkedIn), and video
We have helped build many brands from scratch in our locale, including the likes of CROCS, ILOG (later IBM), Plantronics (later Poly), etc.