欢迎 welcome स्वागत selamat datang
いらっしゃいませ 환영 добро пожаловать
mabuhay ยินดีต้อนรับ chào mừng!
McGallen & Bolden is an award-winning and leading PR agency in Asia, specializing in 360-degree holistic communications and strategic counsel for technology, healthcare, B2B and B2C clients. Based in Singapore, we have been serving clients in Asia Pacific and around the world for over 30 years. We have helped build brands from the ground up in Singapore and the Asia Pacific, including many luminary brands. Profit from the USD 35 trillion market from the 4.3 billion people in Asia Pacific with us today!
Our firm has received accolades from industry awards and sites, including: Most Innovative PR Agency (Bronze 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, Silver 2016), PR Agency of the Year (Bronze 2019, 2018, Silver 2017), Digital Firm of the Year (Honorable Mention 2017, 2016), Best Singapore PR Agency list (Manifest, Simibest, PRagencynetwork, Best in SG, Sortlist), and Top Training Firms in Singapore (2021).
Communication is at the very core of our society. That’s what makes us human.
Jan Koum, founder, WhatsApp
1. Your brand & business challenges now
- Need Asia Pacific media coverage
- Established brand facing a plateau
- Emerging business looking for customers
- Unknown brand and products
- Technical products that are hard to explain
- Need strategic and tactical advice
2. What we can do for you throughout Asia Pacific
- Public Relations (PR, content, TV/radio, events)
- Digital Marketing (LinkedIn, video, AI, social, blog)
- Training (media training, crisis communication, leadership, sales)
- Employer branding (LinkedIn, blog, newsletters)
3. How we help
- Strategic business counsel and red teaming
- News release writing & distribution
- Rapid Response (RR) and pro-active pitching of your stories to the media
- Media coverage tracking (data-backed, Barcelona 3.0 ready)
- Content creation (text, audio, video, social)
- Media training, and crisis communication training for C-suite
- Media and competitor research
- Press tours & events
- Digital PR
- Digital marketing
4. Benefits of working with us
- More than 30 years in business
- Key strategists with decades of PR, marketing & business experience
- Asia Pacific centric
“Your work had been so amazing even our headquarters complimented the PR penetration rate of our news in Asia!” – APAC marketing lead, EU industrial B2B client
“Thanks for sharing really enlightening and eye-opening ideas, along with stunning results. We said this multiple times, but it bears repeating: the results out of your regionn were quite impressive. A job well done!” – PR lead, US cybersecurity B2B client
“Wow, great work! That is why I call you boss, boss (thumbs up)!” – marketing lead, healthcare client
“Your firm gave us unquestionable support throughout the pandemic, so we like to give your team recognition, with a goodwill bonus.” – general manager, health-related client
“Thank you for the great support!” – APAC marketing lead, EU automation B2B client
5. Engage us today!
31 years in PR
28 years in Digital
28 years in Webdev
31 years in HRD
28 years – longest client
Established since the early 1990s, McGallen & Bolden Group is one of the oldest boutique marketing and PR agencies in Asia Pacific. You get REAL, field-proven B2B PR and B2C PR and digital marketing knowledge and expertise. We are INSIDERS – we have been in your shoes as pioneering marketers, technologists, coders, HR professionals, entrepreneurs, journalists, and salespeople. We know your challenges and HOW to solve them. We integrate Public Relations (PR), digital marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, events, employer branding and internal communications, including the latest technologies such as AI, for the most effective communications. Actions, not mere words.
And in a crisis? Whether it’s a cybersecurity or data breach, a workplace death, a financial scandal, or a pandemic, you need steady hands who have weathered every major crisis from the 1990s to today to work closely with you to formulate crisis communication and management programs and media training for spokespeople.
We also help your C-suite reach their LinkedIn audience, through strategy, research, and content creation. This complements our employer branding work, where we work with companies on both internal and external communications to bring the best of those companies to the employee market.
We serve B2B, Cybersecurity, Industrial, AI, Automation, and more
We are pioneers and experts in serving these industries, so if you belong to one of these, you know who to call!
- Cyber security (Internet security, network security, cloud security, mobile security)
- Industrial automation and safety (IoT, industrial controls, robotics)
- AI/ML/SaaS (Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, automation)
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals (hospitals, clinics, supplements, skincare, beauty, etc)
- Audio-Visual (AV) and Video (hi-fi, speakers, headsets, conferencing, cameras, etc)
- Fashion and Footwear (fashion, functional, sports, eyewear, etc)
- Food and Beverage (restaurants, entertainment, etc)
Tough times call for tough measures, and these lessons can be a good foundation to complement large and emerging businesses. So, would you like to know how public relations (PR) can help build your brand, drive sales and opportunities, and protect your reputation? Then read the third book from the Dot Zen series, where we distilled all the lessons from the crises over the pandemic and global conflicts, through an easy-to-read anthology to spark the imagination of your C-suite leaders.