What we can do for you
Some may imagine “branding” to be just about creating a “pretty” logo or simply coming up with a thick manual of “corporate identity”.
Branding is so much more than that!
Branding is about building a sustainable company and entrenching its products and services into the minds and hearts of people. It is NOT about “pretty” logos.
A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
Jeff Bezos, Amazon
What can we do for you based on helping established clients deploy branding programs and sustainable campaigns, as well as consulting for emerging and startup companies on the basics of sustainable branding?
- Data collation
- Market research (target markets, consumer perceptions, competition, business trends, product value)
- Internal audits of departments to see if aligned with the brand
- Brand strategy (visual, content, pricing, advertising campaigns, customer messaging, placement and channels
- Define metrics for brand measurement (before and after, and can be implemented by client)
- Develop/refine naming conventions for your brands, products and services
- Develop/refine visual identity programs (yes, that include the logo)
- Collaborate with IP legal teams to ensure your branding is proprietary, original and enforceable
We are pioneers and experts in serving these industries, so if you belong to one of these, you know who to call!
- Cyber security (Internet security, network security, cloud security, mobile security)
- Industrial automation and safety (including IoT, industrial controls, robotics)
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals (including hospitals, clinics, supplements, vitamins, skincare, beauty, medical, etc)
- Audio-Visual (AV) and Video (including high fidelity or hi-fi, speakers, headphones, headsets, Bluetooth, conferencing, cameras, video cameras, etc)
- Fashion and Footwear (including fashion, functional, sports, eyewear, etc)
- Food and Beverage (including restaurants and chains)
We have helped build many brands from scratch in our locale, including the likes of Check Point Software, CROCS, ILOG (now IBM), Plantronics (now Poly), etc.