What we do
We are a tech and B2B public relations (PR) pioneer since 1991. Since then, we have gone beyond tech PR to serve B2B, B2c, FMCG (lifestyle and fashion), sports, governments, non-profits, healthcare/medicine, etc.
Public Relations (PR) is a powerful tool to reach millions of people through the power of media (print, TV, radio, and online), to build your brand, and gain momentum for sales and profits.
- Content (news release, editorial, advertising, blogs, social media)
- News distribution (newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, online)
- Media and brand monitoring (digital)
- Media and mindshare audits
- Media training (CEOs and senior executives)
- Crisis communication (based on aviation best practices)
- Events (media conference, launches, seminars, thematic)
- Research (competitive analysis, market research)
- Journalism (executive/personality interviews)
- Photo/Video (documentaries, livestreaming, video hosting)
- Reverse press tours (bringing journalists to Asia)
- Online newsroom (we develop & host for you)
- Translation (CN<>EN, Bahasa, etc)
- Brand and Product Evangelism
- Data-driven PR (Barcelona 2.0 friendly)
What makes us special
We are a full-service PR and digital marketing agency, integrating data-driven PR, digital marketing, and training. We came from a strong media and journalism background (including TV and radio). We are Internet/Digital PR pioneers, are multi-lingual, and have an established network of partners in the Asia Pacific. What’s more, we are more than happy to help you with market entry in this region as well, something close to our entrepreneurial hearts.
Today, clients are looking for brand voice, reputation management, crisis communication, social listening and engagement. This is where we lead.
Digital PR Pioneer
Unlike some who offload client news to third-party newsrooms, we have our own award-winning online newsroom. Your news releases can host text, audio, images, and video, providing increased reach to journalists, influencers and stakeholders. And if you need your own newsroom, we can build one for you.
Digital PR is not just text and images, but also video and interactive content. Are you reaching the 70% of people whose primary devices are smartphones? We produce video for digital PR and mobile apps. You can depend on us to protect your reputation through our Crisis Communication programs. And if you are interested in trade events, conferences and seminars, we can be your retained partner as well, including helping you develop custom event apps.
Our digital expertise is recognized, with the Most Innovative PR Agency of the Year 2018 (Bronze Stevie®), Digital PR Agency of the Year (honorable mention), Most Innovative PR Agency of the Year 2016 (Silver Stevie®), Ragan’s PR Daily Awards 2015 (Online Newsroom), Best Industry Website 2015 (Bronze Stevie®), Intelligent20 (Finalist).
Lead PR & Digital agency for you
We also act as the lead PR and Digital Marketing agency for our clients in Asia Pacific and the world, managing the communication and workflow, so that you are free to focus on the most important thing – growing and staying profitable. We have a network of APAC and global partners, so we can help you reach the Americas, Europe, South East Asia, North Asia (China, Korea, Japan), Australasia, etc.
Modern Data-Driven PR Measurement
PR has progressed from the antiquated and disputed AVE (advertising value equivalence) to new data-driven measurements (e.g. Barcelona 2.0). Our coverage reports provide the following:
Sample coverage report values
6,310,000 Viewership (TV)
804,000 Listenership (Radio)
1,440,000 Circulation (Print)
511,000 Est. Coverage Views
120,000,000 Online Readership
7,880 YouTube Views
5,440 Social Shares
51 Avg. Domain Authority
Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.
Anne Morrow Lindbergh, author and aviator
We are pioneers and experts in serving these industries, so if you belong to one of these, you know who to call!
- Cyber security (Internet security, network security, cloud security, mobile security)
- Industrial automation and safety (including IoT, industrial controls, robotics)
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals (including hospitals, clinics, supplements, vitamins, skincare, beauty, medical, etc)
- Audio-Visual (AV) and Video (including high fidelity or hi-fi, speakers, headphones, headsets, Bluetooth, conferencing, cameras, video cameras, etc)
- Fashion and Footwear (including fashion, functional, sports, eyewear, etc)
- Food and Beverage (including restaurants and chains)