What we do
We are a tech PR pioneer since 1991. Since then, we have gone beyond tech PR to serve B2B, B2c, FMCG (lifestyle and fashion), sports, governments, non-profits, medicine, etc.
Public Relations (PR) is a powerful tool to reach millions of people through the power of media (print, TV, radio, and online), to build your brand, and gain momentum for sales and profits.
- Content (news release, editorial, advertising, blogs, social media)
- News distribution (newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, online)
- Media and brand monitoring (digital)
- Media and mindshare audits
- Media training (CEOs and senior executives)
- Crisis communication (based on aviation best practices)
- Events (media conference, launches, seminars, thematic)
- Research (competitive analysis, market research)
- Journalism (executive/personality interviews)
- Photo/Video (documentaries, livestreaming, video hosting)
- Reverse press tours (bringing journalists to Asia)
- Online newsroom (we develop & host for you)
- Translation (CN<>EN, Bahasa, etc)
- Brand and Product Evangelism
What makes us special
We are a full-service agency, integrating PR, digital marketing, and training. We came from a strong media and journalism background (including TV and radio). We are Internet/Digital PR pioneers, are multi-lingual, and have an established network of partners in the Asia Pacific. What’s more, we are more than happy to help with with market entry in this region as well, something close to our entrepreneurial hearts.
Today, clients are looking for brand voice, reputation management, crisis communication, social listening and engagement. This is where we lead.
Unlike some who offload client news to third-party newsrooms, we have our own award-winning online newsroom for you. Your news releases can host text, audio, images, and video, providing increased reach to journalists, influencers and stakeholders. And if you need a your own newsroom, we can help.
Digital PR is not just text and images, but also video and interactive content. Are you reaching the 70% of people whose primary devices are smartphones? We produce video for digital PR and mobile apps. You can depend on us to protect your reputation through our Crisis Communication programs.
Our digital expertise is recognized, with the Most Innovative PR Agency of the Year 2017 (Bronze Stevie®), Digital PR Agency of the Year (honorable mention), Most Innovative PR Agency of the Year 2016 (Silver Stevie®), Ragan’s PR Daily Awards 2015 (Online Newsroom), Best Industry Website 2015 (Bronze Stevie®), Intelligent20 (Finalist).
PR has progressed from the antiquated and disputed AVE (advertising value equivalence) to new measurements (e.g. Barcelona 2.0). Our coverage reports provide the following: