Digital marketing (social media, mobile, video, email marketing, SEO/SEM, “inbound marketing“, and Web) empowers you to communicate with your customers and stakeholders directly. You can gain prospects, win and retain customers, and relate to stakeholders quickly and effectively. We take care of everything to do with selling and promoting your brand and products through the Internet and social media for you.
What we do
- Content development (copywriting, creative direction)
- Social media marketing (blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Inbound marketing (marketing automation, lead nurturing, landing pages, SEO, EDM)
- Advertising & Direct Marketing (Google, Facebook, or Mobile)
- Website design and development (WordPress)
- Website and microsite hosting (on our fast SSD servers)
- Mobile App development (Web apps, Android & iPhone/iPad)
- E-commerce (secure website, Paypal integration
- Video production (videography and post-production)
- Facebook Live and RTMP livestreaming
- Interactive Video and Gamification
- Slide presentations (e.g. on Slideshare)
- SEO (search engine optimization) and SEM (marketing)
- Social media monitoring & reputation tracking
- Augmented Reality campaigns
- Web server security and administration
What makes us special
We are Internet pioneers since the 1990s, and programmers since the 1980s.
Our paradigm is “Search+Social™“, where we always help you get FOUND through search engines (e.g. Google, BING, Yandex, etc), and getting close to the growing “Social” ecosystem of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Dark Social (WhatsApp and Snap), etc.
Our digital expertise is recognized, having been an Intelligent20 Finalist, and recently, an Honorable Mention for Digital PR Agency of the Year (Digital PR Awards), a Silver winner in the Asia Pacific Stevie® 2016 (Most Innovative PR Agency of the Year), a Bronze winner in the Asia Pacific Stevie® 2015, and a Finalist for our digital newroom in the prestigious PR Daily Awards 2015.
Digital marketing today is sophisticated – it is not just posting on Facebook. Clients are looking for brand voice, reputation management, crisis communication, social listening and engagement. More than that, they want conversion to sales and revenue. This is where we can help with integrated and holistic inbound marketing programs (essentially a combination of Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization).
At the heart of our digital marketing services is to help you succeed in branding and especially your revenue goals. We would always find strategies and actions that would help to steer a call-to-action, generate leads, or help you enhance your sales cycle.
Video is our core expertise
Video is quickly supplanting other forms of media today. You have seen the viral impact of YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook Live. Video is Engaging, Educational, Entertaining, and tells a story effectively.
We can help you go “live” using live video streaming; or help you develop “news/documentary-style” on-demand video to reach your customers on social platforms and websites. We have our own professional video and broadcast gear to produce Video News Releases (VNRs) and short films for you:
- Mevo Camera for Facebook Live
- Blackmagic Design Camera system (documentary/films)
- Teradek wireless livestreaming encoders
- Olympus OMD system (great for stabilized videos)
- Fujifilm X-camera system (great for film-like colors)
- Edelkrone & Zacuto professional rigs
- Atomos recorders
- Audio-Technica wireless and RODE microphones
Mobile & Web Apps
We can help you deliver mobile apps for the Google Play (Android) and Apple iOS (iPhone and iPad), or mobile-friendly “Web Apps”.
Infographics is as old as mankind, as found in ancient caves. We can help create business infographics to supplement your publicity programs.
Beyond Web and Social Media
Remember that your corporate profile on the social networks is your “face” and your reputation. We are your stewards for protecting and building your reputation. We look at the sustainable and long-term goals, rather than myopically getting “likes” or “fans”. It is about engagement, retention, and advocacy. Experience counts – we are Tech Geeks since 1980s.
Put more than 50 years of principal experience and more than 25 years of agency expertise to work for you!